Magnolia

Magnolia
's are my fave.

Monday, May 2, 2011

I Don't Doubt God, I Doubt Myself.

Why did my brother have to die?
Why did my dad have to hit us?
Why didn't my mom leave him?
Why wasn't i taken away by child services when they had the chance?
Why did AJ die?
Why didn't my mom's dad love her?
Why is Thurm so troubled?
Why are Zach and i so desperate for love?
Why can't i forgive my parents?
Why can't i forgive anyone?
Why did Thurm go to jail?
Why is he going to go again?
Why can't i attach to anyone?
Why did my heart have to break?
Why can't i let people love me fully?
Why did so many people abandon me?
Why don't i feel like i deserve anything?
Why did i have to hate myself for so long?
Why do i blame myself for everything?

Questions i'll never know the answers to, but God does.  And that's all i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment