Magnolia

Magnolia
's are my fave.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby Please Take My Hand, And You'll Never Be Alone Again.

Okay. So what if God didn't exist and Jesus was never born.
What if the Bing Bang theory was true.


First off, we'd be saying that our entire universe fit into the size of a tennis ball. Yeah. Okay.


What would the point of our lives be without Christ? To get richer? To obtain the most property?

Some people seem to believe that's what life is about. And where does that get them.
Materialistic and alone.

What would we center our life on?
What would our goals be?
What would we be living for?

I truly have no idea.

With Christ, we strive everyday to get closer to Him. Everyday, with every move we make.

How are we supposed to believe that we could all fit into a tennis ball and originated from monkeys? Yes, scientists have their proof/ evidence or whatever.

But are we simply meant to live? Just live?

I don't think so.
At the age of 16, I chose to become a Christ Follower. I've found meaning in my life. I have daily goals. Not to mention, my long time goal of Heaven. I plan on having eternal life with JC. What do nonchristians plan on?

No comments:

Post a Comment