Magnolia

Magnolia
's are my fave.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Am I In Too Deep, Have I Lost My Mind?

So. This March, I'm wearing no eye make up whatsoever for "No Make up-March."

It makes my day easier and I'm kind of liking it.
But i haven't really been able to enjoy it because I've been sick and gross.
i couldn't breathe for 24 hours and that twas a pain in my rear.

On the other hand, I RAN FOUR MILES ON TUESDAY! WHOOP!

Although I'm pretty sure that's why I'm sick. oh well.

But considering I'm a sprinter, and at most i would do a mile and a half and walk home, I'm so proud of myself! Yeah, yeah!

ha ha i was so happy about that. And i want to run again today, but the weather sucks. boo.

So i don't really think i have much else to say right. Life is event less. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment