Magnolia

Magnolia
's are my fave.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Can't Carry It With You If You Want To Survive.

My titles will never make sense, I promise you.
Does this thing have spell check?
My fingers suck at typing when cold.
Anywho, the title will always be lyrics I believe.
I'm too lazy to think of something creative.
GAH.
Cracking knuckles.
I wonder how many people that bothers.
One of my teachers prefer nails on a chalkboard to cracking knuckles.
ICK.
Uhm.
SO.
First post.
-awkward.-

I'd LOVE to have a video blog instead, but i look like POO on most days so that would just be inconveinent.
That's not spelled right. I think.
Uhm. Well.
Hello World.
It is almost 2:30 am.
This is ridiculous.
I won't even remember i have a blog when i wake up later.
hmmmph.
good idea?
Why NOT?!
Okay.

How come my word of the day doesn't always come from dictionary.com?
So upsetting.

Well.Today's WOD is Cacoesthes. Meaning: an irresistible urge; mania.

Welll.
i had a cacoethes to start a blog.
WHOOPIE.
Goood nighht.

No comments:

Post a Comment