Magnolia

Magnolia
's are my fave.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Would you lay with me and just forget the world?

Well today I’ve done nothing.
I was up until 4 am.
All I’ve done today so far is watch Bill Madison and now Varsity Blues.

Oh dear. Two America Classics.
YOU BLEW IT.
And I don’t know any Varsity Blues quotes cause this is the first time I’m watching it.


But now I’m realizing all the references in the Not Another Teenage Movie.
Hmmph.

WOD:  Vulpine Meaning: cunning or crafty.

Well. The coach’s vulpine behavior got his star athlete’s career screwed over.
So. Who names their dog after their school?
Oh yeah. My dad.
Our dog’s name is Eastwood. I go to Eastwood High School.
That’s just dumb. But he’s a good dog so I guess it works out.
He’s eleven years old now.
I love him to death but after all this time I still think his name is stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment