Magnolia

Magnolia
's are my fave.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

If What You've Lost Cannot Be Found, And The Weight Of The World Weighs You Down.

If What You"ve lost cannot be found, and the weihg tof the world wiehg you down.
is what my title originally said.
hmmph.
cold fingers or dyslexia?

Well.
CONFUSION.
I have:
Twitter.
Facebook.
This.
Youtube.
& A Journal.

Facebook is now turning lame cause i don't really like anyone on it.
Youtube i just use to watch others.
Twitter/ Journal/ & Blog however.
I use these just to express thoughts right?
Welll i don't want to STOP using any of them,
but how willl i fill each of their needs?
They love me just as i love them!
AHHH.
Whatever willl i do?
I don't know.

hmm. ommph. la la.

Cause nobody wants to be the last one there, cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares.
Ohh Nickelback.
How i love you so.
Well now it's a quarter to 3 am.


Maybe i'll just go without sleep tonight. Notta wink.
Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment